Makeup, MMOs, Me & More.

My obsession with makeup, online fantasies, etc.

I want books. Not just any kind of book. I'm not looking for reading books anymore (have enough of that!). Coloring books!

People usually think that coloring books are for children only. Sure, because children need it the most for developing their cognitive and motor skills. But me and CB found this awesome coloring book at Michaels. It's just awesome, the ideas so random, and so cute! I was not surprised at all when I saw the author's name, Taro Gomi. Japanese. These Japanese people come up with the most interesting, cute things all the time.

So yeah, I'm adding these books to my wishlist! I wanna get one for myself, and another for my POOP!







What's interesting is that Taro Gomi wrote this book I read as a kid, Everyone Poops. Lol. It was one of the many books I checked out when I first had access to a library.



I also checked this book out too. =) I picked interesting books to read. The Gas We Pass is not by Taro Gomi, but still written by a Japanese author.

0 comments:

Twitter